Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vomit in the Morning Part II

I am not indestructible after all...I got it.  The dreaded stomach bug that has been going around.  It started last night and today has been miserable.

The worst part is that it took away a Saturday.  As a working mom it is so hard to miss an entire day that I get to spend with my kiddos.  I shed  a few tears over that but keeping them away from the germs and not witnessing their mommy performing an act from The Exorcist was probably better in the long run.

Hope it really is only a 24 hour gig.  I'm starting to feel a bit better.  I really want to make it to church in the morning.  We have been SO bad lately.  The cold weather has kept us home and then the kids were sick for 2 weeks...so it has been awhile.

Wish me luck.  I am thinking about eating some toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment