Friday, May 28, 2010

My Awesome Family

My niece Kennedy graduated from middle school and it gave us the opportunity to hang out as a family...and me the opportunity to take a few pictures to share!

 My brother, Andy.  My oldest niece Tori (now a sophomore in college!).  My cousin's wife Lindsay (mommy of Everleigh Rae).  Tori has been helping us with Scout this year and we cannot thank her enough!  We are so lucky to have her around and Scout just adores her.  And my brother is a goofball, I know!

Aunt Kimmy and Truman--he is typically past from woman to woman during our family get togethers...you can tell how much it bothers him!  He loves Aunt Kimmy!


Kennedy (the graduate) and Chloe--my beautiful nieces.  I can't believe how fast they are growing up!  I was in high school when Kennedy was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment