Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

We had such a wonderful Halloween this year!  Truman was adorable, Scout was fully engaged in candy hunting, the entire family was at our house to celebrate my sister-in-law and my birthdays and the neighborhood was filled with adorable kiddos.  How much more perfect can you get?

ScoutFairy Scout was a Autumn Fairy this year.  She got the idea because of the “Fairy Garden” that my sister and mom created out at my parent’s farm this year.  The grandkids each had fairies that represented them and we created different areas with flowers, houses, decorations, etc. for the full fairy world.  Scout was in love with the whole idea and wanted to be a fairy to continue the fun. 

The girls had fairies…so what do you do for a little boy in a fairy garden?

TrumanGnome

You have Garden Gnomes!  The fairy garden included the Gnome Village for Truman and when I saw this costume I almost fell over!  Is he the cutest thing ever???

KidsHalloween2010

My nieces, Chloe and Kennedy, like to help the little kids trick-or-treat (plus it gives them the excuse to dress up and get candy too!)  Cute group, huh?  And the gnome outfit is just killing me!

TGnome

Truman only made it to about 5 houses before he decided he had enough of the trick-or-treating part of Halloween.  He wanted to keep his costume on though!  I was shocked but he kept that hat and beard on for over an hour!  I was finally the one who took it off.

The rest of the girls went out with Chad and his dad and hit the streets.  They came home almost 2 hours later with a HAUL of candy.  I guess that Scout learned some tricks from her cousins.  She would ask for “candy for her little brother so she could share.”  Hmmm….I don’t think there will be much sharing going on!

Happy Halloween!  I hope everyone had a safe and fun night celebrating. 

1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEE!!!!! SO cute - both of them. SO damn cute.

    ReplyDelete