Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Just a quick message to wish all the dads out there a wonderful Father's Day!  I have been blessed to have an incredible father and an amazing father for my children.

I hope that everyone takes a moment to honor the father figures in their lives today.  A father does not have to be by blood alone...it takes much more to be the man that earns to the title of Dad. 

Thank you Chad for being such a wonderful father to our babies.  They both love you so much.  I love to watch you with our kids and see the joy that you bring them every day. 


And to my own Daddy...you are my mentor and friend as well as my father.  I am so lucky to have been able to look to you for advice, assistance and love.  You have given me wings while always giving me a soft place to fall.  My children think the world of you and I am so happy that we are close so they have the opportunity to learn from you as well.  Thank you for all that you do and thank you for showing me how to be a better person.  I love you!

(And thank you for always eating my food...no matter what a flop it turns out to be!  It is supposed to be a banana cream pie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment