Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Suck

Why can’t I just buckle down and write?

I need to get over myself.  Plain and simple.

I know that I have a billion things going on and that everything seems to happen at once…but is that really an excuse?  Nope. I think the real issue is that I need to get over myself again.  I started this blog as a release and then people started to really read it.  It made me happy that people enjoyed it but then I got nervous.  What if I wrote something that upset someone?  What if someone found out something about me that they thought was horrible?  What if…

The old “perfect” gene kicked in and I started watching myself.  I would sit down to write and unless I could come up with something that was completely readable by the masses I would give up and check Facebook. 

Recent events have re-energized my need to write and my lack of concern about who gives a damn.

So life unplugged here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment